Saturday, May 6, 2017

ho-hum day...

well at the moment, anyway....weather is still cloudy and cool, no big plans for the weekend aside from household stuff.  i have gotten the "bargain basement" ready for borders, though, and here it is...


next comes a narrow cheddar border and then a pieced triangle border of red and neutrals...this would be ideal for somebody's log cabin, eh bonnie?   ***  a few years ago, my sister--the soon-to-be college grad--gifted me a roll of 90" wide batting that is still supplying me with batts big and small.  i estimate there are still 4-5 large quilt batts on that roll plus the ones already basted and waiting for quilting.  hoping that this summer will be able to finish up enough UFO flimsies to use up the roll...once the hot weather arrives, will be easy to crank up the A/C and sew, sew, sew!

3 comments:

  1. I like the way you incorporated so many plaids into this quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this quilt, Grace. I want to make it more than ever now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool quilt top, Grace! I love the flowers in your new header photo, too!

    ReplyDelete