Tuesday, March 14, 2017

snow day sewing...


the old viking and i are playing today with some doll clothes sewing.   a set of pjs, top/pants, another top and a flannel nitegown and cap are done so far and ready for play.   also on today's list is a top for my dear daughter and some hand quilting as well.  despite being in the "bullseye" per the weatherman, stella hasn't been as bad as predicted.  seems like new england is getting the full force, but the sun is out now and no appreciable snow is falling.  it might be a lull but could just be it for us.  no important plans all week, so matters little to me.  if boredom sets in, variety of other things to sew and planning for an upcoming doll quilt swap.  linking up with "oh scrap" so hop on over to see who else is sewing today!

7 comments:

  1. Very cute--I especially like the purple one.
    I hope you have escaped the brunt of the storm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! I love making doll clothes. I had to shovel my way through 18" of the white stuff this morning, but I'm not complaining. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very sweet doll clothes, Grace. It is super cold down here but, luckily, no snow. My Mom & Dad in NH received 20" when it was all said and done. Stay warm, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we got about 8-10" altogether...but will be gone in a day or two...

      Delete
  4. Your doll clothes are so cute! You are lucky Stella missed you. We have 30" of snow and the snow plow got stuck on my street.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my mom in maine got about 2 feet...we ended up with about 8-10" but will be gone in a couple of days...

      Delete
  5. Hi Grace...Love your new wallpaper quilt..Listen, Have you heard anything from Vic?? I'm worried about them. If you hear anything please let me know. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete