Friday, September 16, 2016

show and share...

today linking up with cynthia's orphan adoption day....two littles looking for a new home....first is a small set of churn dash blocks made with jo morton's red variety line...i've made a couple of wallhangings with these fabrics that i love and maybe you will too.    next is another small project, some precut plaid hearts gifted to me.   again, made 2 wallhangings with these and hate to see them relegated to the back burner.  these are FREE to a good home only, and will even pay first class postage to your US destination.   but they MUST be loved and FINISHED; would love to see a photo from you when they are....any takers?



now hop on over to see what else is available to adopt!

9 comments:

  1. Love the little churn dash blocks! Would love to give them a new home

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. okay swooze they are yours! email me your snail addy....gracemth@yahoo.com

      Delete
  2. Would have taken those churn dash blocks in a heartbeat, had I seen them first! : )
    Sweet little plaid hearts, but I don't applique, so I will pass on those. I'm sure they will find a good home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you snooze you lose...LOL...but they are nice...

      Delete
  3. Thanks for participating in the Orphan Adoption Event. Looks like one down, one more to find a home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to have your plaid hearts. Hearts are my favorite shape and I've been wanting a project to take in the car.

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabric choices are the hardest thing for me. It is the hurdle in the race that I can't get over easily. I love to get blocks from others where their creativity has already made the hard choices. I make quilts to raise money for our school and the community with blocks given to me. I love working with other's works-- it takes the pressure off :) I would happily take your blocks (all or either set) and create something fabulous with them that would support other's fundraising goals. Pick me! :) p.s. thank you for offering them up in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the chance to win. I would make baby quilts to donate to the Prestonwood Crisis Pregnancy Center in Richardson, Texas. They attempt to give a quilt to each newborn.

    ReplyDelete