Monday, June 6, 2016

june gauntlet

sarah at confessions of a scrap addict has issued a june challenge about what might be accomplished this month.....


a bit late with this due to weekend visitor and catching up on sleep, but here's my "proposed" list...

1.  name badge for guild
2.  finish my kaffe wallhanging
3.  baste "milky way masquerade"
4.  catch up on "365"
5.  stay current on "farmer's wife sew along"
6.  at least 2 lap quilts for guild charity project
7.  finish pink virginia reel
8.  finish midnight garden
9.  cut out 2 schnibbles using on-hand layer cakes
10. sew up pair pajama shorts

i think i'll stop there....if i'm successful, that'll knock off 3 more UFOs, not big ones, but done nevertheless.....now it's wheaties and caffeine....have a quilty monday!

2 comments:

  1. It does help to make a list. It helps me stay a bit focused. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a list maker too. out of necessity..I forget everything. that's a long list for one month though.. I'll be cheering you on.

    ReplyDelete