Thursday, April 21, 2016

the studio is open!

at last, 8 days after landing, the final box is in the recycling dumpster and *MOST* everything has found a home.  sadly, the bulletin board was DOA but a replacement will be made at some point.  clothes are clean, folded/hung and in the closet....and yes i have plenty of sox again!  printer arrived with toner intact--after a year in storage i was impressed!   FWS foundations were printed and managed 2 block finishes yesterday....Left to right, Em (for misery no doubt) and Fanny for your viewing pleasure!


and it WAS a monumental task, all that unpacking, left to be done are things to hang on the wall and find more places to display quilty items.   big thank you to Marge at Delaware Quilters...this little tool was invaluable in my success!


this is the flathead side, the other is phillips....the larder is next on the list.  some of my herbs replaced but all other staples still waiting.  once the bookcase is arrived and organized, will post the formal photos of the new studio....sometime next week....until then keep calm and quilt on!

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to a "tour" of your new studio........

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you are settling into YOUR own digs. I have been praying for you for months as I lurk here in the Northwest. I can't believe how prolific you are, especially as I sit in my Office/sewing room looking at all of my unfinished projects.

    ReplyDelete