Friday, March 4, 2016

scrap corner

notice the new button in the left margin?  had to join up because a scrap problem is putting it mildly.  


not all of this is scraps but undoubtedly some is; this is current state of my stash--bags, boxes and piles.  and must say feel blessed and rich to have such a problem!  once all my scraps and stash are together, will be happy to post a photo over at sarah's blog!   in the meantime, keeping them corralled as best as possible, which some days is a complete failure.  feel blessed to have such an array of fabric that fuels my creative muse every day!

4 comments:

  1. And you do such wonderful things with those scraps, Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gloriously intriguing photograph that makes me want to just mentally run barefoot through all your fabulous scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture in my mind of you trying to corral all those scraps. Who's winning?!

    ReplyDelete