Wednesday, February 3, 2016

hexie update

our brief sojourn forward into spring has taken a lapse with snow falling, hoping it will morph into rain later...good time for a hexie update!


i know, not much, but this is only a sometime project...my "sometime" isn't near as much as bonnie's plane time...of course i do have a little bag of hexies waiting to grow into rosettes...and transporting them?  i use this adorable bag made by vic in nh and sent to me around christmas...it is just right!  the lanyard has my little scissors on the end so they don't walk away...


now, i think i hear some 365 blocks calling me....

5 comments:

  1. You are making great progress with your hexies--mine seem to be on permanent vacation

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say they are coming along nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hex X's? Say that three times fast . . . nice project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad that you like the little Jo Morton bag for hexies! Now that I see them laid out, I realize how much you've done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those hexies are looking great all together. It's nice to have a sweet bag to day keep the ones ready to sew in one place.

    ReplyDelete