Monday, September 14, 2015

design floor monday

spent some time with the old viking on sunday during quilt-cam working on a new scrappy project--civil war era of course--seen here....liking this a lot so far...the centers are a red/cheddar print..  the background wonky triangles will be scrappy too...gotta use up the stash!  have also included a photo of the summer sampler with its borders....ready to baste and quilt.



touch of fall in the air here, welcomed by just about everyone.  now onward...busy week ahead with plenty of sewing of course!

5 comments:

  1. I love the project in the first photo, but I'm not sure I understand about the red/cheddar print centers. Where will they go? I just see a pink center. (I know, I have to have things explained to me slowly.)
    Your Summer Sampler looks really good! I love the color combo. Have done a bit of that myself, lately. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol...the pink is the ironing towel underneath....

      Delete
  2. I have just received the Farmer's Wife 1930's book, so I think I'm in for the sew - a - long......I am going to the website and check it out. Your projects are always so lovely, your are a talented woman for sure. I have been busy this weekend, hope to get the blog updated with some quilty stuff later today.

    ReplyDelete