Sunday, June 21, 2015

some progress




in the two-week hiatus, have managed to get more star blocks done and with the




summer sampler sew along.  for this project, i'm using a dark blue sashing/background, so limiting blocks to reds/golds....have also sewn up a table topper for my mum's new place that goes with her valance and a wallhanging i had also given her.  aside from that, am keeping mostly occupied despite still no housing.  ***  the days are simply june perfect, which i am enjoying to the fullest knowing there are southern hot and humid temps ahead of me.  ***  to say i am weary is an understatement, but i know my struggles pale in comparison to so many others.  can still be thankful for relatively good health, family, beautiful days and sewing time.  whenever i do get moved and have time to be with my beautiful daughter and her hub, it will be all that more precious.   in the meantime....

3 comments:

  1. Grace - thinking of you. Hang in there!

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep you in my prayers daily, Grace.
    Glad you get a chance for some stitching therapy now and then. Your blocks are looking good!

    ReplyDelete