Saturday, May 2, 2015

say hello to.....

peaches and herb! these are my brother's brand new lambs, boy and a girl (left to right), and they are sooo darn cute!  they are now scampering around the pen and playing like little toddlers....leap frog too! course, they are never far from mom katie  (aka the feedbag) but they are just so fun to watch.  not nearly as much fun as sewing or quilting but a different kind of fun.  *** thankfully, it seems spring HAS arrived with flowers now blooming and temps far above freezing.  course i am still living the vagabond life but there are perks and have settled into a routine of sorts.  still very thankful for all the blessings in my life and praying for those who face trials and discouragements.....life is good!

6 comments:

  1. The baby goats are adorable! Sure hope you get your place soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is good, indeed; your upbeat posts are proof of that! Peaches and Herb are the cutest, I can only imagine their antics! Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you staying positive! did you ever find your cutting mat?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, Grace!
    Now you understand my distraction--the view I have from my sewing room window of my BIL's 20-something new lambs makes it really hard to concentrate on sewing. We call it the annual Spring rodeo, and I'm sure you know what that means. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! Hope they will help you get your life back to "normal".

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're keeping your chin up, Grace -- and finding some sunshine behind the clouds. {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete