Friday, April 10, 2015

aaarrrrrrrgh!

as snoopy often says, or another way to say it is SH** happens!  should be in my cozy new apartment by now but alas and alack, dark forces have derailed well laid plans once again.  have mostly gotten over the screaming and crying....well the screaming anyway....and formulating plan B, then C and D to cover all bases.  to say i am disappointed and angry is a gross understatement....as some of you know, for the past 20 years, life has been an uphill challenge with setbacks too numerous to mention.  have not been able to figure out the problem, apparently way too dense and brain-addled for that.  the whole mess has made me physically ill and hugely upset.  with all my sewing goodies packed away, unable to treat with daily sewing fixes.  instead have had to wash dishes as a salve to the wounded spirit and soul, so you know the situation is pretty bad.  *** as somebody once told me about my disastrous marriage, it was like my 40 years in the desert....who knew the desert experience would continue my whole life (sniff, sniff)....it isn't that i don't have gratitudes just that was hoping life would be more enjoyable at some point.    i know there are those in worse situations and am grateful mine is fairly benign; it's just the longevity is wearing me down.  this short post is an update for those who care and maybe even some of those dark forces who snoop.....

7 comments:

  1. From one who cares........I continue to pray that things turn around for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry that everything went awry and praying that it will get better soon for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs Grace. What a frustrating and confusing situation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, I had no idea there had been a wrench thrown into your plans. I am so sorry Grace. I will keep praying for you to get a workable solution--and soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hang in there things will happen............good things..........

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been checking your Blog everyday to see if you were up and running figuring you were in your new place. I'm so sorry that it hasn't happened yet. Hopefully it won't be much longer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm like Sandi - been checking the blog every day to catch up on your moving in. I'm concerned to read that something has happened to caused you problems. Please know that I am thinking of you. I appreciate that that's not of any practical use to you Grace, but I hope that knowing that you're not alone is of some comfort.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete