Saturday, March 21, 2015

spring break!

no, not lounging on some white sand beach this week--far from it!  instead, packing up and moving south.  it's a move that's been in the works for some time now, delayed only by bureaucratic reasons.  eager to get it done and get back to sewing, which has been on the back burner, except for the hawaiian.  it's a daunting task, even with my small (by comparison) amount of belongings.  easily half or more of my boxes are sewing related.  excited about the future and new experiences....until then....oh and one last thing, 3 more posts and i'll be at the 1000 mark, so once the dust settles, a giveaway will be on tap....watch this space!

7 comments:

  1. Ugh. I can't imagine moving. I wish you a safe journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Grace! You have planned and prepared so carefully for this transition, and now you will have your reward. May everything go perfectly and nothing lost or broken for you. Bon Voyage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks serious now! I wish you well on the journey and on settling in.
    W0w--1000 posts? I haven't even hit 250!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you pinch yourself to make sure it wasn't a dream? Good luck with your drive down. You will be getting the best of two worlds as far as I am concerned - less severe winters and living close to your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Safe journey, wishing all goes well

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to the south; I know you're already here as I see no snowbanks around your moving van. Don't over-do, there will be plenty of time to unpack and settle in; hopefully we can meet up one day before too long!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope your move went well, Grace. I don't know what it's all about - where you've moved or why, but I send best wishes. Packing and unpacking are the pits!

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete