Monday, March 30, 2015

last marden's haul


taking a breather before the great unpacking begins....caved and slipped into marden's just once more and picked up these.  marden's simply cannot be beat...here is 4.75 yards total for a mere $19...how good is that?  i loved the pastel plaids and stripes and found a yellow for the stash, plus a couple of solids for my ocean waves top.  bottom shows a couple of jo mortons (shirting and stripe) and a purple remnant and a prussian blue.  and the orange mod print?  i have that same in lime green....luscious!  i am so itching to get my girls set up and whirring.  they are faring well with the trip albeit crowded...LOL!  *** and i never had a professional mover before but it is simply the way to go...pricey on my fixed income but slick and quick!  i've just about caught up on rest from the getting ready part and will certainly need my wheaties for the other part.  i know my mum is in good hands with my bro and sis, tho i miss her already.  now think i'll have another quick snooze just because....have a good day!

8 comments:

  1. Glad you arrived safely. Happy unpacking dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have landed! Hooray!
    I'm sure it is hard to leave your Mom, but great that there is family there for her!
    I hope you get settled in quickly and life finds its rhythm again.
    I don't blame you for one last stop at Marden's. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. The unpacking will be a pain, but ... throw yourself into it and get it over and done with Grace. Then you'll be able to really relax.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to your new creation........

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a good time getting settled in your new digs. Unpacking and organizing your stash will be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad that you had good weather and hope that you just love your new place!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been tempted to drive over to the Marden's in Sanford. Are some fabrics first quality and others not? I'm not sure I have the skill to always know the difference.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, Grace -- hope things are well in your new digs!

    ReplyDelete