Wednesday, February 11, 2015

more stars


first thing this morning with no other demands got these little blocks all done.  start to finish they take about 1.5 hours so work up quickly.  had a darker poison green in my stash but not enough to make all 3 so went with this one instead.  so nice to have gorgeous fabrics to work with, most of which so far have been from my jo morton tote.  no longer just fondling and refolding, have pulled out several to use.  they are all very nice and soon will have a few more.  squirreled a bit of cash from my tax refund to get some from her new "hollyhocks" line.  otherwise, i am on a strict no-buy fabric diet....not a big hardship as plenty on hand for loads of quilty and sewing fun.  *** enjoying the sun on an otherwise frigid day.  the piles of white snow reflect the sun making it very bright and cheerful....stay warm and sew on!

4 comments:

  1. I found some nice yucky green today for my block ......hope I can make it tomorrow evening after I find something to go with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially love the pink background. You are doing so well keeping up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grace your greens are fantastic. I just love your combinations. Hope to get to see yours in person!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grace your greens are fantastic. I just love your combinations. Hope to get to see yours in person!

    ReplyDelete