Thursday, January 22, 2015

week 2 - prussian blue!

these fabrics were the closest i could find for this week's challenge.  most of my stash is packed up but i did leave out some civil war fabrics.  pretty sure there are others in a box someplace.  making just these few blocks every week makes it easy to keep up in this year-long project.  hoping that soon all my stash will be accessible and organized.  have had word on the move and could be before spring, which would make me happy indeed.  ***  the hawaiian is coming along and now that sewing commitments are done, can move on to another machine project.  good thing books are packed as well or i'd be tempted to start another new....yeah, my stash is THAT gorgeous!  soooo, which one will it be?  wait and see!

4 comments:

  1. Pretty stars, Grace.
    Such good news about your move. At least there appears to be a light at the end of the tunnel!
    Looking forward to seeing the next project. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do such beautiful work, Grace. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice looking blocks and glad that blue I sent you long ago has found a good use! I know you've wanted to move for a long time, so I'm happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great news on the move. I hope all goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete