Monday, December 8, 2014

non UFO finish

it's the scrap basket alphabet sew-along started a while ago.  not quite a perfect shot lying on the bed like this but you get the idea.  this project only busted 1.25 yards but it is all done and won't be on my 2015 list.  ***  it's a frigid morning here but warmup tomorrow.   next task is to cut up some strips due for swapping next week.  and before our tree goes up, must get out the basting table and get some things tied and others ready to quilt, the hawaiian being one of them.  so anxious to get started on this and watch the magic emerge from the echo quilting.  *** thanksgiving is over but can never go wrong being thankful for all the blessings in my life....warm shelter, all the basic needs and plenty of gorgeous fabric for a playground....

3 comments:

  1. Very cute!
    I can't wait to see the hand quilting on the Hawaiian, either!
    Your grateful attitude inspires me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Janet, I also admire your attitude as much as your quilts. The Alphabet Quilt will be useful on so many levels of learning and snuggling at naptime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ...kind of reminds me of the book I bought from Bonnie years ago called Word Play.....pretty.

    ReplyDelete