Wednesday, December 31, 2014

it's here.....

and i'm sewing out the old and sewing in the new!  excited about the UFO list, patterns that are tempting me and the gorgeous stash at my disposal.  through it all, ever mindful of the blessings in my life, the challenges overcome this past year and all the enjoyable times that came my way.  yes, the big chill is here but expected this time of year.  planning a quiet transition into 2015 with needle and thread.....and hoping you are doing the same.   blessings to all for a healthy, prosperous, fun and quilty new year!

2 comments:

  1. What a very pretty jelly roll layout from yesterday! Many blessings to you at New Year's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the first New Year's Eve in decades that it will just be two of us at home, and I will spend part of this quiet evening stitching, like you. : )

    ReplyDelete