Monday, November 3, 2014

too late....

if you quilt, you know what this is....it was waiting for me when i arrived back in maine today.  so sorry hancock's but my fabric budget is blown for the remainder of the year.  in fact, i've deleted several fabric emails just in the last 2 days.  i didn't even look, wasn't even tempted.  am hoping my resolve holds...it HAS to...at least until march when "union blues" is available.  by then i should have busted enough to ease my conscience, well that's the plan anyway.  **** speaking of maine, it's pretty chilly here and yes, there was a bit of snow still left at the periphery of the lawn.  fortunately the most was far north of here but it won't be long before it creeps our way.  **** early to bed (once my fabric is dry) and hoping white line fever is gone in the morning.  the drive is certainly do-able but it's still over 500 miles each day.  even with dry roads and sunshine, it's tiring, but was worth every mile. 

5 comments:

  1. Oh, you are a strong woman, Grace. : )
    I applaud you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home! Take the Hancock's catalogue to a friend or to a Dr's waiting room, they are gonna charge $5 for them now, sheesh! I call it my "Dream Book." Hey that cake looked delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you stop at Marden's on your way home? I love looking at the Hancock's and drooling over all the beautiful fabric!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no i was too tired of driving by that point....besides i will email you a photo of my stack and you'll understand better...

      Delete
    2. From the photo you sent I understand........looking forward to seeing what you make with all this bounty!

      Delete