Monday, October 20, 2014

another prize winner....

was this blue and white beauty by anna bullard....beautifully machine quilted by linda bevins....what is better than a blue and white?  not a thing, in my book anyway....it was my favorite for people's choice....and no show is complete without
fabric, what else?  i didn't buy these, they were gifted to me by victoria...we are both 12-step flunkies as far as fabric is concerned....a beautiful paisley and a rust AND 2 gorgeous autumn fabric charm packs....i just started a project with the jelly roll she gave me last summer, and as luck would have it, an autumn fabric quilt is swirling around in the gray matter now....it was ESP!

2 comments:

  1. That is gorgeous! I know this may be heresy in the quilting world, but I much prefer blue/white quilts to red/white. : )
    Oh, Victoria is such a generous friend. Beautiful fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, who you callin' a 12 step flunkie? Oh, me? Well, gosh, I guess you're right, I AM, LOL! Fabric is too wonderful.

    ReplyDelete