Thursday, September 18, 2014

pretty sooon.....

i'll be quilting and relaxing in the land of the plain people...farmland vistas, overflowing pumpkin piles, barns and silos, buggies and quilt shops....er quilt shops?  you betcha!  not to mention non-stop laughs, friendship, sewing, sharing, and all that goes with the perfect quilty vacation.  i am in full preparation mode now with just over 30 days until departure date.  just a few more things on the list and i will be ready to go!  *** first up is batik swap squares....this is my weekend to finish those and get them in the mail.  then, finish the donation quilt for bob's, plus a haircut, vehicle tuneup, a day of cutting up strips and triangles for projects, stock up food for mom then it's suitcase to pack!  do i sound anxious?  just a little maybe?  you can have a cruise or the grand european tour....i'll take Lancaster.....now back to your regularly scheduled day!

3 comments:

  1. Your Lancaster retreat will be wonderful! And yesterday's Marcus Brother's Sew Along block looks very fine, indeed. I wonder if they are gonna tell us to make more of any one of them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lancaster is my favorite place to be. I love just sitting there watching the buggies go by and I love the quilt shops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds delightful, Grace. I hope that someday I can see the shops of Lancaster!

    ReplyDelete