Monday, September 15, 2014

lucky 7

all caught up with block 7 on the marcus bros sew-along...only 2 more weeks and then a finish week, so this is very good.  i also have all my alphabet blocks done to date also.  what else have i done?  first thing this morning whipped up 2 double batches of corn fritters for the freezer, made lunch ahead of time too, and now i can sew!  **** sunny and cool here, temp 44 around 7 am, and yes, there was a freeze someplace in maine but not where we live near the ocean.  the ocean is our friend many times over when it comes to weather issues.  our veggie stand is overflowing with early autumn produce and it is annoying as we have no freezer space at all really.  next up are some pickles but that will be it, oh and maybe some stuffed peppers for the freezer too.  i love them and they are nice to have on hand.  ***  the week starts again today and retreat is getting closer.  my list is getting shorter and i am soo anxious to see my retreat pals again and have a week of endless fun! 

4 comments:

  1. You are so consistent in staying with your SALs! I haven't even kept up with downloading the patterns for the Marcus SAL! How bad is that? : )
    I am so excited for you to have your retreat soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great, I still need to print mine, maybe when I am having my coffee in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new beach photo! Your block is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your version of this block! Great job!
    I think quilt retreats are just the best thing in life!

    ReplyDelete