Friday, August 1, 2014

my block's done!

on a roll!  first block of first day of the marcus bros. sew-a-long with pam buda and friends....pulled my fabrics out (they were close by) and got this little block all assembled.  i didn't get the kit, rather pulled from my stash, so fabrics are from designers jo morton, judie rothermel, paula barnes and pam buda.  so far so good!  ****  mom and i celebrated the beginning of august in style with a day trip...photos tomorrow...some beach time, a delish lunch out at a new mexican place nearby.  now in my jammies and the hawaiian is next!   a wonderful day all around....

4 comments:

  1. Look at you! I haven't even decided if I am going to do this SAL and you are ready for block 2 already! : )
    Sounds like you had a delightful day, Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Grace, you sure are fast! I saved the pattern as I'm not sure if I'm going to do it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are my idol! Good job with the block!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was fast... wow! It looks great!
    I'm off to my sewing room to find some fabric

    ReplyDelete