Friday, July 11, 2014

come along.....

starts august 1, have corraled my fabrics for this one already and ALL are from the stash except the black print....good stashbusting here!  hop on over to marcus fabrics' facebook page and get all the down and dirty details....would love to have you on board. 

here is my stack for this project....

i may or may not swtich out the light print, first i have to find my light stash in a box someplace.  pretty sure that the "just takes 2" will be history long before this sew-along starts.  and today is the last day of my weekend, so off to play some more! 


4 comments:

  1. Great fabric selection, Grace. I love that black!
    I will be watching this one from the sidelines and will enjoy seeing your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fabrics, Grace! I'll be joining you on the sew along, should be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Think I will check it out while having my coffee in the morning. Love your choice of fabrics, they look like they could have come from my stash!

    ReplyDelete