Sunday, June 2, 2013

almost a runner

this is the flimsy for the "pie birds" runner by kim diehl.  note, i did remove the chrome yellow piece and it is much better in my opinion.  it looks a bit wonky in the photo but has been measured and is fine.  the design wall is a bit fluid!   it gets bound in black also.....love it!  didn't get to kim's workshop when she came to maine, but have one of her books and some other patterns from online...and the fabrics, oh my!  **** got thru our bit of hot weather, it changes again today of course.  some serious tidying up in the sewing space for later.  little swap quilt ready to go.  now to tackle the maine quilts piece.  those are official UFOs so progress is coming along on the list.  haven't worked any more on the new red/cheddar project, but it's a no rush thing.  **** sun is up and ready to go, as am i....enjoy the day!

2 comments:

  1. This is making me drool! I LOVE this runner. Great job!
    Kim lives about 2 hours away from me, Grace, and I have never seen a class or even a trunk show by her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. me gusta muchísimo!!! los colores son genial
    saludos

    ReplyDelete