Thursday, April 4, 2013

singing (the praises of) the blues!

that would be jo morton's variety blues....yes, finally got to fondle them yesterday and bring them home.  aren't they gorgeous!  indeed!  on the drive back to the village where i live, about an  hour, couldn't stop thinking about how to use them.  plenty of patchwork visions danced through my mind--while obeying the traffic rules, of course.  first off, wash and dry, then fold and add to my stash of irresistible jo morton fabrics.  and now i'm thinking....brown variety?  green variety?  cheddar variety?  oh yeah, i sure hope jo is reading this!

3 comments:

  1. OMG, that paisley is to die for, so pretty! You have been waiting a long time for this planned buy and it is so worth it. They are drop-dead gorgeous together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous, Grace. A local shop just got some in, but I probably can't afford them until next month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful.......Hubby and I Shop Hopped yesterday, Newfield, Berwick, Cape Neddick, Biddeford, I visited the two in Sanford earlier in the week. I have several other hop days "plotted" out, in case we decided at the spur of the moment to go out hopping, a girl's gotta be ready for anything!

    Since we haven't gotten a new laptop for me yet, I think I need to get a few photos and prepare to post from hubby's. Not sure exactly when in the budget I want to commit money for a laptop yet, gotta save room for fabric and quilting stuff!

    ReplyDelete