Friday, March 15, 2013

surprise fabric!

that vic is such a dear!  mr. mailman brought me this in a little package from vic today..  i send her my strings for a friend of hers--and quite happy to find a home for them too, i might add--so i hope she didn't think she needed to "pay" me.  i am glad indeed to get these coordinating fabrics and they are most welcome in my stash...thank you vic!  **** finished the scrappy indigo flimsy but not ready for its closeup yet; also put together another block for JTT and printed off some applique patterns of upcoming blocks.  the little spring wallhanging is done and will find its spring home in my work cube tomorrow.  now i am cutting some civil war strips for a scrappy tablerunner, pattern by kim diehl.  lastly, made a cranberry bread and topped off the day with lunch at olive garden.  and, best of all, quilt cam tonight!  spending every minute of this early spring day in most enjoyable ways! 

2 comments:

  1. What a fun surprise! Which Kim Diehl runner are you making? I keep wanting to make the one on the cover of Simply Charming. I LOVE that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that you are enjoying the gifties! I could not decide if that blue Kim Diel print was little pineapples or little squids, LOL!

    ReplyDelete