Thursday, March 7, 2013

simple math

so simple, even I can figure it out and that is:  0 blogging = + sewing time!  i've been busy working on this project, the scrappy indigo, and here is a peek with 3 of the borders on this side.   hoping to get it to flimsy stage soon.  picked up a mountain mist cream rose batt the other day.  someone mentioned this batt and i wanted to give it a try.  for this quilt, though, need to find one in white.  **** the batik/plum?  all tied and the binding will be cut and started today, meaning a march finish for certain.  while the big table is up, hope to get a stack of the small projects basted for summer quilting.  then it's back to autumn change, which might also get finished in march.  *** next quilty project is going to be the pineapple blossom.  that is a gift and a finish on that means it's outta here and freeing up space on my already jammed shelves.   ****  sent in my order for jo morton's "blue variety," and i've a project in mind for it already!  **** and if you haven't seen denzel washington in "flight," then i can highly recommend, but i ask you, exactly which denzel movie isn't good? 

5 comments:

  1. This quilt is calling to me, Grace. I love blue/white. My Mom made me a Storm at Sea in blue/white years ago. I still love it! This makes me think of that quilt.
    Pineapple Blossom up next? Great! That is such a wonderful design.
    I love Denzel Washington, but I decided decades ago to not see anything rated higher than PG. He doesn't do much that I can see. : (

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that scrappy indigo, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with your simple math.......I was almost "caught up" with my scrappy star blocks then March came and I have to do 3 more! I love how you set specific projects to work on, I have been doing that but don't always stick to them......gotta try harder.

    Love the blue and white, I have one on marked in one of my magazines, maybe I should think about doing it with Jo's new "blue variety"??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your scrappy indigos quilt top is so pretty and boy, you put that together fast! Good going!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this quilt its going to be so fresh and pretty! great job!
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete