Sunday, February 3, 2013

small flimsy

these are my 12 little house blocks all put together in a small quilt top.  i really love these little blocks and if i had no other UFOs or plans for new projects, i'd definitely  make a lot more.  as all quilters know too well, they hardly use up much fabric at all, though.  i used red for the doors in all blocks in homage to my first quilting teacher who had a shop with a red door.  ****  next up is more on "just takes 2" and finish the HST sashing for "christmas wishes."  **** i've also started on "baby emma" with my luscious jo morton fabrics.  these plus quilting on "autumn change" are my current projects.  first up, though, get the sunday papers!

5 comments:

  1. Love your houses! I always am drawn to house blocks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! Need to put this pattern on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your scrappy little house blocks are very nice. I especially like the fact that they're not so skinny as most of the patterns I've seen. Is this one of Kathy's patterns and if so, what book is it in?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these houses from scraps. So very cute, Grace. : )

    ReplyDelete