Saturday, February 2, 2013

may day! may day!

a shoebox intervention is needed!  these are my jo morton fabrics and as you can see, the tote has shrunk!  i didn't think plastic did that, and i bet this has happened to you as well...maybe?  now there is no room for "blue variety" due in one of my fave shops very soon.  i simply can't put them in with other fabrics because there isn't room there either...LOL  seriously, i've 2-3 civil war style projects planned and it looks like i will have to put those on the front burner in order to alleviate this grave situation....and make room for the "blue variety" too, of course.  **** on another serious subject, today is ground hog day and you know what THEY say....THEY say that dried up christmas wreath should be off your door by today.  believe it or not, i have seen quite a few still adorning houses in recent travels, but no more...wreaths be gone!

5 comments:

  1. How dare they sell plastic containers that shrink...........I think you should ask for your money back.....can't wait to see the blue fabrics.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very serious problem to have.......it must be contagious as I seem to have the same problem! I am currently working VERY hard on current projects and trying NOT to purchase anything new.....not easy for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That tote does look smaller than I remember! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not only does plastic shrink, but I am convinced fabric grows! What I thought was a half yard now seems to be a yard. Go figure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have that very same problem with the plastic bins in my sewing room! LOL

    ReplyDelete