Monday, February 25, 2013

baskets r done...

not sure if they will be moved around or not, but this gives you an idea of how they will be set.  my design wall leaves a LOT to be desired, but it works and i think they are just adorable!  have to keep my mind off this terrible snow and any we might get this week....gee whiz, winter is hanging on like a frigid leech!  today also pinned the indigo squares together and tomorrow maybe start on the borders.  *** no, i didn't get to the batik/plum but that is next on my list.  that and finishing the autumn change are my MUST finish by end of march.  my UFO list is getting longer...not shorter...oh no, as mr. bill says!  wow, do i like those civil war fabrics!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I like them, too, Grace. I recognize some of them, but there are many in there with which I am not familiar. This just sings to me! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your little baskets. :)

    ReplyDelete