Wednesday, January 30, 2013

brief time out

i confess, i am taking drugs....the over-the-counter kind, though (whew!)....so far this year i have managed to dodge the severe illnesses that have sidelined many.  i've OD'd on citrus fruits, taken naps, pushed fluids and washed my hands until they are raw.  yesterday, though, after a couple of days of insufficient sleep, my tummy rebelled.  i left work a bit early last night and even after extra sleep, am feeling totally zapped today.  have succumbed to pharmaceuticals that i normally avoid at all costs and am hoping for a quick rebound.  fellow sufferers, i feel your pain, but never fear... we shall overcome!    PS  GO RAVENS!

3 comments:

  1. Hang in there, and get better quick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound like me last month--determined not to get sick, pumping the juices, washing my hands. But finally, on Christmas Eve I had to admit I had lost the battle. : (
    Wishing you a speedy recovery. Do you feel well enough to sew?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better, let me know if you need to postpone tommorrow.

    ReplyDelete