Thursday, December 13, 2012

weekend sewing

thursday is my saturday so first thing, sat down at the old viking and finished my christmas sewing.  these little selvedge needlecases will be under somebody's tree this christmas...yours maybe?  victoria already knows one is hers because she gave me the selvedges!  ****  other than finishing these, i'll be quilting on the scrappy christmas and working on more indigo flying geese.  getting ready for my "just takes 2" marathon week to see how much i can get done of that project.  not to the flimsy stage, probably, but whatever gets done will be progress.  and lastly, a miscellaneous hand project is gail pan's "christmas wishes" wallhanging, a combo of stitchery and patchwork, which will be my december wallhanging to join the others already done.  **** just a few more things and my shopping will be done but have to wait for the next paycheck first. 

2 comments:

  1. Really cute. You must have been saving salvages for a long time for those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't know you were making anything with selvedges. Cute idea!

    ReplyDelete