Monday, October 15, 2012

my kind of winter

ever since "eye of the needle" eons ago, i've been a bona fide follett fan.  and now, a facebook follower too!  and finally, my name came up at the local library to get this goodie.  oh, i love really thick books!  it's the sequel to "fall of giants" and i also heard that "world without end" is out on video or something like that.  if you haven't read "pillars of the earth" and its sequel "world without end," then run, don't walk to your nearest library and scoop them up.  i am so thankful to my mom who raised a family of serious readers!

4 comments:

  1. I sort of remember reading "Pillars.." ages ago but I think I will run to the library and re-read it and see if they have the sequel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I expect you will be leaving on your retreat and wish you safe travels, perfect piecing, relaxing hand-quilting, and happy hunting in the fabric shops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just started this book yesterday. Hope I don't get so involved in it that I forget to get to the sewingroom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read this latest one yet either. I really enjoys these too...listening to them while I sew I enjoy even more! Gotta love reading! (and quilting!)

    ReplyDelete