Monday, October 1, 2012

fair quilts

two photos of the quilts that were hanging at the fair yesterday.  it was raining as we started out, but our spirits were not dampened.  took my pinwheel quilt and got quite a bit done, even though i was "working" as ambassador for the studio.  because of the rain, the outdoor entertainment was brought inside, so we got to enjoy it up close and personal.  after a "must have" fair food treat, we trekked back to maine under cloudy but dry skies.  *** october is finally here and retreat readiness goes into high gear.  still lots to do but lists are fine tuned!

2 comments:

  1. What fair was this? We are planning on heading to the Fryeburg later this week. Still haven't posted yet, but don't give up on me yet, I've been busy making applesauce, apple butter, pizza sauce, salsa, and relish! I have managed to get plenty of sewing in between batches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious about this fair, too? Is it an arts and crafts fair? Love the display of quilts, but it would be hard on my stiff neck to look at them for very long. : )

    ReplyDelete