Friday, September 21, 2012

mail candy

mr. postman brought some eye candy yesterday and don't you LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this little quilt made by jo morton?  it's in the current issue of Quiltmaker.  i could make this no problem; in fact, i could probably make several as i seem to have some of jo's fabrics here someplace...<grin>!  **** it's a coool morning here, i mean in the 40s.  great sleeping under quilts weather.  and that means great quilting weather too.  that is on my agenda today, quilting on the scrappy pinwheel.  with cooler weather arriving, i need to get this on my bed ASAP.  can't wait to try out the wool batt.  it's my day off and i have absolutely NO errands or chores scheduled so a quilting marathon of sorts is on.  enjoy the day!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Grace,

    I have been busy quilting away, I WILL get photos posted soon, just haven't taken the time to do so. I love Jo Morton patterns and fabric, if it rains on Sunday I plan on finishing up the binding on one of my Civil War Journals quilts!

    I just returned from sewing with the girls and will be at an open sew in the AM at Kathie's Quilt Shop so I am certainly getting in my fair share of sewing this week. Hope you have a productive day tomorrow.

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the weather Grace. I love fall and winter! Weird I know.
    I have been watching your retreat countdown. Hard to believe it is almost time.
    Have a blessed day

    ReplyDelete