Tuesday, June 5, 2012

believe it or not..

i am making progress on this project.  left to finish this section (1/4 of total) are 5 blocks and a few flying geese strips.  i can see i need more dark brown squares.  there is a large feathered star block that fits on the extreme left so i should choose a dark brown for that one, giving it some balance.  really enjoying the actual process and i have a collection of great blocks in various sizes also. **** aside from trying to stay dry here in drenching maine today, i'm working on a summer wallhanging plus quilting on my pinwheel.   i also have some blocks that need to get assembled into a flimsy so might tackle that as well.  ***   
not sure if it's the weather or just inspiration from other blogs, but in the mood to start some new small projects.  though i really wish i had a much bigger spaceand really do need a bit more, the lack of it sometimes keeps me from having too many in-process things lying around, always a good thing!

2 comments:

  1. This is looking wonderful, Grace. As I have said before, I love it in the browns!
    I wish I had something that would keep me from starting new projects! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace, this is going to be a beautiful quilt. Especially with your hand quilting skills:). I love dropping in and seeing what you have accomplished recently.

    ReplyDelete