Tuesday, May 8, 2012

shameless testimonial

if you've never had one of these in your morning shower/bath, you are missing out.  this is a bona fide, natural, from-the-ocean sponge.  after my surgery,  i was oh-so tender and a regular washcloth was way too rough.  we had a natural sponge so i used that because it was soft as silk on my tender area.  it was used to shreds so i had to get more.  these come from tarpon springs, florida, the epicenter of sponge diving...as far as i know.  they are very reasonably priced and cheap to mail because they weigh so little.  no matter, they are worth 10x their weight in gold.  i highly recommend you get some and experience the difference from washcloths or those nylon shower scrubby thingies. 

2 comments:

  1. I'll have to keep an eye open for one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this. I've heard these are wonderful too. Now I want to buy some.

    ReplyDelete